CAMP LITTLE CLOUD IS FUN!
- Weekly themes and daily camp circle – just like the big kids!
- Sports and Physical Education: Future stars and team captains will practice teamwork while learning the rules for popular sports like soccer and basketball.
- The Mind Body Connection: Campers will learn about mind body connections and find their inner peace with movement and breathing techniques and yoga.
- Weekly Water Play: Whether it’s running through sprinklers, playing in the mud, or sliding down inflatable water slides, water play day is always a favorite.
- STEAM Learning: Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math enrichment and play using elements found in nature.
- Adventure Clubs: Each child will pick the club that most interests them. These clubs provide children the chance to meet new students, work with new teachers, build new skills and engage in collaborative learning.
- Music and Movement: Campers will wiggle and jive while dancing, singing, and listening to various genres of music. They will use music to explore stories, manipulative toys and instruments
- Healthy Summer Snacks: Don’t think we have forgotten how much fun it is to enjoy ice cold summer treats! With a new healthy twist on an old time favorite, students will enjoy a weekly special treat.