Rainbow Station is now
In January 2018, Rainbow Station changed its name and rebranded as LeafSpring School. We are still the Rainbow Station you have come to love, we just have a fresh new look that helps differentiate the one-of-a-kind care and education we provide each child.
Learn more about our name change
Continue To the Site
A Positive Nurturing Atmosphere Within an Innovative and Creative Academic Environment
Confident, happy, and successful children enter kindergarten with an advantage. We will provide each child with that advantage through our curriculum, which recognizes that “play is a child’s work.” Our preschool will nurture your young child while helping them plant the seeds of curiosity that are so important as they learn about the world.
- Topically based curriculum centered on the standards of learning and immersed in science, technology, engineering, art, and math activities.
- Learning centers designed to encourage exploration and learning through play.
- Classrooms arranged to promote independence and leadership skills.
- Teacher created lesson plans that foster pre-literacy skills, vocabulary building, leadership, and values education.
- Age appropriate technology in the classroom.
- Monthly community field trips.
- Resource classes including physical education, music, and world studies.
- Classroom promotions based on the academic calendar.
- Scheduled parent-teacher conferences to discuss student progress based on classroom assessments and developmental evaluations.
- Family style dining experiences to practice manners education and conversation skills while promoting healthy eating habits and portion size.
- Student led lessons incorporating project-based learning.
- Daily parent-teacher digital or written communication featuring activities and addressing components of the developmental curriculum.
- A fun summer camp experience that continues our great curriculum and adds the fun of summertime, including camp challenges and in-house experiences, through Camp Little Cloud or Camp Blue Sky.